ECP summons Imran Khan for using ‘foul language’ against political rivals
"The notice has been taken on the basis of media reports," the ECP said.
Earlier at a political gathering in Narowal, Imran had said that any Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) worker with a clear conscience would not go to the airport to receive Nawaz Sharif.
“And whoever will go to receive him will be a donkey (fool)," he had said.
Baby donkey nearly beaten to death in a show of ... 07:41 PM | 16 Jul, 2018
KARACHI – A baby donkey was nearly beaten to death by charged workers of a political party in the Sindh capital to ...
Calling PML-N president Shehbaz Sharif a conman, the PTI chief had also said that anyone with a living conscience would not vote for the PML-N.
Pakistan is set to hold general polls on July 25th.
- Wife of Shahbaz Gill’s driver arrested for ‘rioting, assault on ...05:20 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022