ECP summons Imran Khan for using ‘foul language’ against political rivals
ISLAMABAD - The Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) has summoned Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chairman Imran Khan over alleged use of foul language against rival political parties and candidates during his election campaigns.
"The notice has been taken on the basis of media reports," the ECP said.
Earlier at a political gathering in Narowal, Imran had said that any Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) worker with a clear conscience would not go to the airport to receive Nawaz Sharif.
“And whoever will go to receive him will be a donkey (fool)," he had said.
Calling PML-N president Shehbaz Sharif a conman, the PTI chief had also said that anyone with a living conscience would not vote for the PML-N.
Pakistan is set to hold general polls on July 25th.
- UNSC expresses serious concern over current IIOJ&K situation03:10 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- The shocking reason behind Ayesha Omar's fitness01:05 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020