Indian troops kill 3 more Kashmiri youth in IOK, toll rises to 7 since Thursday
SRINAGAR - Indian troops in their fresh act of state terrorism martyred three more Kashmiri youth in Shopian district today (Saturday), raising the number of the youth martyred in the territory to seven since Thursday.
According to Kashmir Media Service (KMS), the troops martyred the three youth during a cordon and search operation in Amshipora of Shopian district.
The operation was continued till last reports came in.
Earlier, the troops martyred three youth during a similar operation in Nagnad Chimmer area of Kulgam district, yesterday (Friday).
One more youth was killed by the troops during a military operation in Keran area of Kupwara district on Thursday.
- Pakistan vs England, first Test: PCB announces squad for Old Trafford ...04:11 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- India sees over 50,000 virus cases for 6th straight day03:20 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan pays tribute to fallen heroes on Police Martyrs' Day02:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Netflix confirms season 5 of Money Heist02:21 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- #MeToo: Ayesha Omar opens up about sexual harassment with Rose McGowan01:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020