'Pakistan exports 2700 metric tons Gypsum to India daily'
Minister for Commerce Khurram Dastgir Khan told the House during question hour that Gypsum is being exported to India in 'crushed loose form' with value up to 22 dollars per metric ton.
To a question, he said major reason of decline in Pakistan's exports is massive reduction in prices of commodities in the international market. He said another reason is global recession and slowdown in China which resulted in decrease of demand. However, he said there is a decrease in exports in terms value and not in terms of quantity.
Answering a question, Khurram Dastgir said performance of foreign missions of the country is being strictly monitored. He pointed out that barring a few missions, Pakistan is keeping minimum diplomatic presence in different countries to curtail expenses. He said zero tolerance is being observed regarding corruption in foreign missions.
- India’s first PM Jawaharlal Nehru’s statue vandalised by Hindutva ...11:02 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Leaked phone call allegedly between Malik Riaz and Asif Zardari goes ...10:47 PM | 28 May, 2022
- PropTech: the inevitable digitization of real estate in Pakistan10:28 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan gets clean chit in drugs case07:47 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Ghana Ali expresses her resentment towards Maryam Nawaz09:12 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Hareem Farooq celebrates birthday in style06:22 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022