Security forces thwart terror bid in Balochistan, seize explosives
PESHAWAR - The Frontier Corps and personnel of an intelligncy on Saturday foiling a terror bid confiscated a large quantity of weapons and explosives in Balochistan’s Kohlu district.
During the raid, the forces recovered 28 kilograms of explosives, six rockets and other weapons, local media reported.
The personnel raided a compound in Kohlu district which was possessed by the members of banned outfit and recovered explosives material, while no one was arrested during the raid.
During another raid, the security officials apprehended four suspected militants during a raid in Quetta’s Smungli area.
The forces recovered five SMGs, three rockets and other weapons from their possession.
- Pakistan’s NSA Moeed Yusuf to visit Afghanistan to discuss ...11:49 AM | 17 Jan, 2022
- PM Imran to launch Pakistan Digital City Technology Zone in Haripur ...11:21 AM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Aima Baig confronts man who flashed middle finger at her in Lahore ...10:46 AM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan takes decision on schools' closure today amid alarming rise ...09:51 AM | 17 Jan, 2022
- 'It was a difficult time for us, especially Zara!' Asad Siddiqui ...10:10 PM | 16 Jan, 2022
- Anushka Sharma pens emotional note for Virat Kohli as he steps down ...06:13 PM | 16 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021