A Chinese skyscrapper is shaking ‘for no reason’ (VIDEO)
Authorities in China were left shell shocked after a high-rise building of more than 70 storeys started wobbling without any apparent reason, causing panic among shoppers.
Videos circulating on social media show hundreds of people fleeing for safety in the southern Chinese city of Shenzhen after it is started to shake.
Local authorities are investigating what caused the 980ft SEG Plaza building, which houses mostly electronic business, to shake on Tuesday afternoon.
According to officials, no earthquakes were recorded at the time when the incident happened.
The 20-year-old building locates the heart of Shenzhen, a populated city known for its shopping and booming tech industry.
Sethi Haveli – Late 19th century building in ... 05:35 PM | 6 Jan, 2021
PESHAWAR – The government in northwestern Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has opened the 19th century building Sethi Haveli ...
- PMLN’s Ahsan Iqbal contracts coronavirus again10:28 AM | 1 Aug, 2021
- PM Imran to answer public's questions via phone today09:58 AM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:42 AM | 1 Aug, 2021
- COVID-19: Pakistan reports over 5,000 daily cases for first time ...09:15 AM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 01 August 202108:43 AM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Twitter rejoices as Pakistani man's 'wallet return' mission ends ...09:45 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Indian actor Nandita Dutta arrested for running 'porn racket'09:21 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- TikToker bags Guinness World Record for largest mouth gape03:39 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021