Pakistan successfully tests surface-to-surface ballistic missile Shaheen-1
The missile is capable of delivering all types of warheads up to a range of 650 kilometers
RAWALPINDI - Pakistan on Monday successfully conducted training launch of surface-to-surface ballistic missile Shaheen − 1, said military's media wing.
According to Inter-Service Public Relations, the launch was conducted as part of a training exercise, which was aimed at testing the operational readiness of Army Strategic Forces Command.
Pakistan successfully conducted training launch of SSBM— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) November 18, 2019
Shaheen-1 capable of delivering all types of warheads upto range of 650 KMs. Launch was aimed at testing operational readiness of Army Strategic Forces Command (ASFC) ensuring Pakistan’s credible minimum deterrence. pic.twitter.com/xXynslmjLt
Shaheen − 1 missile is capable of delivering all types of warheads up to a range of 650 kilometers, it added.
The training launch was witnessed by Director General Strategic Plans Division, Commander Army Strategic Forces Command, Chairman NESCOM, senior officers from Strategic Plans Division, Army Strategic Forces Command, scientists and engineers. Troops displayed a high standard of proficiency in handling and operating the potent weapon system, ensuring Pakistan’s credible minimum deterrence.
- Biden picks Kamala Harris as his 2020 vice presidential running mate11:36 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan strongly condemns anti-Islam Facebook post by Indian ...10:07 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Hafeez quarantined in England for taking photo with 90-year-old lady ...09:10 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Afghanistan thanks Pakistan Army chief for supporting reconciliation ...07:57 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020