Ishaq Dar directs all banks to establish counters for pensioners' facilitation
ISLAMABAD (Staff Report) - Auditor General of Pakistan, Rana Asad Amin held a meeting with Finance Minister, Ishaq Dar in Islamabad and shared with him initiatives and recommendations envisaged by his office for facilitating pensioners in the country.
Ishaq Dar said the Ministry of Finance would extend all cooperation required in this regard as it was resolve of the present government to put an end to pensioners' difficulties.
The Minister gave direction that all banks in the country should establish counters for pensioners' facilitation and initiate the process to convert the pensioners to Direct Credit System.
- FM Qureshi inaugurates new Pakistan embassy building in Doha11:23 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- PSL 2020 – Match 11: Peshawar Zalmi beat Lahore Qalandars by 16 runs11:13 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- At least 30 dead, dozens injured in Rohri train crash11:07 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- UN alarmed after ongoing anti-Muslim violence leaves 42 dead in India10:54 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Fracture rules Bismah Maroof out of ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 202010:41 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Canada will no longer pay for Harry and Meghan's security03:56 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Here's what Navin Waqar does to stay fit03:36 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Scientists think they know how stress causes grey hair03:04 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019