Selected banks to remain open during lockdown: SBP
KARACHI – The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) has allowed banks to open selected branches on May 10 and 11, subject to the implementation of standard operating procedures (SOPs) against the spread of Covid-19.
The branches will be opened for public between 9am and 2pm, the SBP said in a statement.
The central bank previously announced that all bank branches across Pakistan will remain open on Saturday, May 8.
On Monday, the federal interior ministry released a notification announcing 10 to 15 May as off days across Pakistan on account of Eid.
According to the notification, the holidays are approved by the Prime Minister after consultations with all stakeholders and keeping in mind recommendations by National Command Operation Center (NCOC) in a bid to limit Covid spread.
SBP issues bank timings for Ramadan 2021 09:33 PM | 12 Apr, 2021
KARACHI – The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) has issued the revised timings for banks during Ramadan that is likely ...
- Naftali Bennett brings Netanyahu's 12-year rule to an end, takes over ...01:29 AM | 14 Jun, 2021
- ISPR releases first episode of military reality show ‘60 Hours to ...11:43 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Congress leader's pro-Kashmir remarks draw criticism from BJP09:06 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan condemns Indian army for killing another three Kashmiris07:39 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan felicitates UK on Queen’s 95th official birthday07:02 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Hira Mani opens up about supporting Asim Azhar during recent ...05:40 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic leaves fans stunned with sizzling beach ...03:37 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Tiger Shroff’s mother Ayesha wishes Disha Patani on her birthday12:49 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021