SBP issues bank timings for Ramadan 2021
KARACHI – The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) has issued the revised timings for banks during Ramadan that is likely to commence on Wednesday.
All the banks, development financial institutions and microfinance banks would observe the office hours from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm with prayer break from 2:00 pm to 2:15 pm.
The office hours and public dealing timing would be observed from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm without any break on Friday, the central bank said.
However, the banking hours for public dealing would be observed from 10:00 am to 1:30 pm without any break from Monday to Thursday.
Pakistani banks announce Ramadan holiday 08:33 PM | 12 Apr, 2021
KARACHI – The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) will remain closed for public dealings on the first day of Ramadan ...
- Pakistan records 3,265 new Covid-19 cases, 126 deaths in 24 hours09:52 AM | 13 May, 2021
- PM Imran holds telephone call with King Salman, vows to strengthen ...09:36 AM | 13 May, 2021
- Nation celebrates Eid-ul-Fitr under Covid lockdown09:22 AM | 13 May, 2021
- PM Imran, Turkey’s Erdogan exchange views on Israel’s attack on ...11:42 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Eid-al-Fitr on Thursday in Pakistan as Shawwal moon sighted11:15 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Kasim Khan’s alarming status leaves fans worried04:45 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Ali Gul Pir’s parody on Firdous Ashiq Awan’s statement goes viral03:44 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Superstar Fawad Khan cooks exceptionally well: Sadaf04:10 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021