Petrol price in Pakistan likely to increase by Rs6 per litre
ISLAMABAD – The prices of petroleum products in Pakistan are likely to increase from May 1.
The price of petrol may increase by Rs5.75 per litre while the price of diesel may increase by Rs6 per litre.
The Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) forwarded a summary to the Petroleum Division in this regard. The current levy on petrol is Rs11.23 per litre while on diesel, it is Rs15.29 per litre.
The final decision will be taken by the finance ministry after the prime minister on board.
PSO reports staggering profits for 9MFY21 10:09 PM | 29 Apr, 2021
KARACHI – Pakistan State Oil (PSO) continues to outperform the energy market earning a net profit after tax of ...
- Sindh announces public holidays for Eidul-Adha 202207:31 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan Railways cuts train fares by 30pc on Eidul-Adha06:32 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Rana Sanaullah says recordings made to expose criminal offences not ...05:44 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Fia Khan’s new bold pregnancy photoshoot with family goes viral05:33 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Dolly’s new TikTok video goes viral03:42 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022