US denies visa to Lahore High Court's chief justice
LAHORE - The United States has refused to grant visa to Lahore High Court Chief Justice Sardar Shamim for a visit to the country to attend a conference, local media reported.
The chief justice was scheduled to go the US for attending a judiciary-related conference, but he would not be able to join it due to the visa refusal.
The LHC bar association has condemned the act, urging the government to take notice of the matter.
- Key officials from Russia, Britain meet Pakistan's army chief07:19 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- 22-year-old Samina dies in Lahore’s hospital after protesting ...06:41 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019