US denies visa to Lahore High Court's chief justice
LAHORE - The United States has refused to grant visa to Lahore High Court Chief Justice Sardar Shamim for a visit to the country to attend a conference, local media reported.
The chief justice was scheduled to go the US for attending a judiciary-related conference, but he would not be able to join it due to the visa refusal.
The LHC bar association has condemned the act, urging the government to take notice of the matter.
- China expresses pleasure over Pakistan’s approval of ML-1 project11:50 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Biden picks Kamala Harris as his 2020 vice presidential running mate11:36 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan strongly condemns anti-Islam Facebook post by Indian ...10:07 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Hafeez quarantined in England for taking photo with 90-year-old lady ...09:10 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020