4 Pakistanis injured in Indian firing at LoC; Pakistan lodges protest with New Delhi
Meanwhile, Pakistan summoned Indian Deputy High Commissioner JP Singh to Foreign Office on Friday and lodged a strong protest over killing of three civilians, in Nikial sector, due to the unprovoked ceasefire violations by the Indian Security Forces along the Line of Control.
The martyred citizens include Munshi Ameen, a thirteen-year old Liaba Shahbir, and Mohammad Zahid.
Pakistan expressed its deep concern at the continuous violations and intentional targeting of innocent civilians, which is highly condemnable.
It stressed upon India to stop Ceasefire violations and respect the 2003 Ceasefire to restore peace and tranquillity at the Line of Control and the Working Boundary.
- 'Imported govt' trying to spread fear throught arrests, Imran tells ...11:59 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- In a first, Pakistan adopts fastest growing sport Futsal11:24 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- PM Shehbaz renews his offer of a charter of economy11:01 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- #PehchaanKaRung a soul stirring DVC Starring renowned thespian ...10:42 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- At least three killed, five injured in North Waziristan IED blast10:24 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Dananeer reveals Kubra Khan is recovering from surgery08:30 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Hareem Shah hints at breakup in latest video09:29 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Muneeb Butt finally comments on sister-in-law Minal Khan's Instagram ...09:59 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022