Unilever planning further investments in Pakistan
This was revealed by Netherlands Ambassador to Pakistan Jeannette Seppen during a meeting with Finance Minister Ishaq Dar in Islamabad.
On the occasion, she also thanked Finance Minister for creating conducive environment for multinational companies in Pakistan.
Earlier this day, Ambassador of Denmark Ole Thonke called on Finance Minister Ishaq Dar and discussed matters of bilateral interest.
During the meeting they discussed different ways to enhance cooperation among Denmark and Pakistan in different sectors.
The Finance Minister said that Pakistan provides best opportunities for investment in diverse fields.
- Pakistan, Iran navies to hold joint drills11:52 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- JUI-F lawmaker Maulana Ayubi shares how to make alcohol ‘halal’ ...11:25 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- PCB celebrates Babar Azam’s birthday in style (VIDEO)10:59 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Aqeel, Bilal, Amna win double crowns in Sapphire Open National Tennis10:40 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Cooking oil prices increased by up to Rs110 per litre in utility ...10:22 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Zarnish Khan wants trolls to stop mocking Meera's English09:26 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Momal Sheikh leaves fans awestruck with latest pictures03:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam’s wife Sara Bharwana’s celebrates her birthday in style09:45 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021
- Celebrities who are gifted athletes05:57 PM | 5 Sep, 2021