PPP's Khursheed Shah arrested by NAB for making assets beyond means
ISLAMABAD – The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) on Wednesday took Pakistan Peoples Party's senior leader and former Opposition Leader in National Assembly Syed Khurshid Shah for making assets beyond means.
Sources in the anti-corruption watchdog said that an investigation was initiated against the PPP leader last month (August 7).
"NAB Sukkur has arrested Syed Khursheed Shah in the assets beyond means case," a brief handwritten statement issued by NAB Islamabad said.
Shah, who was taken away by nearly 20 personnel of NAB and police during a raid at his Islamabad residence, will be presented before the relevant accountability court in Sukkur for remand tomorrow, the press release added.
This is a developing story and will be updated soon.
- China expresses pleasure over Pakistan’s approval of ML-1 project11:50 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Biden picks Kamala Harris as his 2020 vice presidential running mate11:36 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan strongly condemns anti-Islam Facebook post by Indian ...10:07 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Hafeez quarantined in England for taking photo with 90-year-old lady ...09:10 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020