Talib Rizvi appointed Bank of Punjab President
Talib Rizvi has plenty of experience under his belt and is admired by the banking community for his professionalism; the decision by the Punjab government is being hailed by renowned names in the banking sector.
The Punjab cabinet met under the chair of Chief Minister Usman Ahmed Buzdar and approved 35-point agenda during the session.
The provincial cabinet members decided to give more subsidy to the public in the holy month of Ramzan for which a committee under the supervision of trade and industry minister has been formed.
- PakvsNZ: Pakistan cricket team reaches New Zealand for series05:31 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Karachi University announces open merit admissions 202104:49 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Samba Bank, Techlogix join hands to introduce Digital Lending03:13 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Arzoo Raja Case, 44-year old husband charged for rape of minor03:00 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Does Meesha Shafi want to date Babar Azam?07:05 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- YouTuber Umar Khan ties the knot03:15 PM | 23 Nov, 2020