At least six killed as multiple blasts rock Kabul
KABUL - At least six people were injured and a dozen others injured in three explosions in Afghanistan's capital city of Kabul on Tuesday.
Reports said that two suspected suicide bombers exploded themselves outside the Abdul Rahim Shahid boys school in Dasht-e-Barchi area of the city.
A grenade attack was also carried out at a tuition centre in the same area. The number of causalities is likely to rise as emergency has been declared in the hospitals.
No terrorist group has claimed the responsibility for the attacks. However, Islamic State has been targeting the area in the past.
Photographs circulating on social media show scattered notebooks and bloodstains on the ground.
- Late Pakistani pop icon Nazia Hassan to be featured on New York's ...09:47 AM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan reports 728 Covid cases, three deaths in last 24 hours09:28 AM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Senior citizens, special persons in Lahore to get free travel on ...09:13 AM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:35 AM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 13 August 202208:17 AM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Hania Aamir's latest video breaks the internet07:50 PM | 12 Aug, 2022
- 'I don't need a man in my life,' says Urwa Hocane09:49 PM | 12 Aug, 2022
- Hadiqa Kiani shares sweet moments with mother on birthday11:02 PM | 12 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022