High chance of Nawaz-Modi meeting in Washington next month
According to media reports, President Barack Obama has invited both the PMs for the Nuclear Security Summit to be held on March 31 and April 1, 2016. The two prime ministers have accepted the invitations as well.
Meanwhile no formal announcement has been made so far regarding any such meeting however Pakistani officials are confident of the meeting.
"If we look at the history of relationship between Pakistan and India, everything looks uncertain and nothing can be confirmed till it happens," the Dawn quoted an unnamed official of foreign ministry as saying.
It is also pertinent to be mentioned here that Barack Obama started organising Nuclear Security Summit in 2010, and it is the first time when premiers of Pakistan and India would be attending the event.
- Mahira Khan showers Quick Style with 'gifts'01:16 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Sarah Khan shares pictures from latest bridal shoot12:52 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Social media influencers Azlan and Warisha share Mehendi ceremony ...12:32 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Election Commission starts proceeding to remove Imran Khan as PTI ...11:48 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Grammy-winning Pakistani singer shares her quest to find her ...08:39 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Alizeh Shah's 'summer pictures' raise temperature in winter07:59 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022