House fire kills three people in Rawalpindi
According to the rescue officials, gas leakage caused the fire inside the house, leaving three people dead, adding that the fire brigade was informed about the accident at approximately 6:15 am.
The initial investigation suggested that the family forgot to switch off the stove fokkotgas load shedding which led to the tragic incident. The dead bodies were shifted to District Headquarter Hospital in Rawalpindi.
Last week at least five women, including a would-be bride, were burnt to death after a mysterious fire engulfed a house when wedding preparations were in full swing in Rawalpindi.
- Former Mossad chief reveals how Israel stole Iranian nuclear documents11:55 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- US lawmaker removed for helping crowd breach State Capitol10:45 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi and Aagha Ali concerned for uniformed personnel, ...06:28 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Here’s how ‘detective’ Muneeb Butt caught a thief (VIDEO)03:26 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021