PM Imran reaffirms commitment towards Kashmiris’ right to self determination
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan Sunday reaffirmed Pakistan’s unflinching commitment to the people of Indian Occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IOJ&K) and their right to self-determination.
In a series of tweets, the prime minister on the occasion of the Youm-i-Ilhaq-e-Pakistan), said this right to self-determination was recognized by the United Nations Security Council (UNSC) and the international laws.
“Today we commemorate the historic occasion of Youm-i-Ilhaq-e-Pakistan when Kashmiris passed a resolution for accession to Pakistan. We reaffirm our commitment to the Kashmiri people & stand with them in their struggle for self-determination,” the prime minister tweeted.
He further posted, “Kashmiris right of self-determination is recognized by the UNSC under international law.”
The prime minister also expressed his resolve to fight for justice for the oppressed Kashmiri people, struggling against brutal and illegitimate actions of the Hindutva supremacist Indian government.
“We will continue to fight for justice for Kashmiris as they struggle against the brutal and illegal actions of the Hindutva supremacist Indian govt in IOJ&K. I know that justice will prevail”, he added.
- Budget 2021-22: Punjab proposes Rs370 billion for health services10:51 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Saudi Arabia allows women to register for Hajj without guardian10:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Govt likely to increase petroleum prices from June 1609:38 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- China rubbishes G7 criticism, says 'small' group can't decide world's ...09:01 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Islamabad United opt to field first against Karachi Kings08:39 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Producer of Christchurch mosque attack movie resigns after backlash05:02 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi becomes certified yoga instructor04:20 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah and Juveria Abbasi enjoy beach day out03:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021