SC reserves judgement on Justice Qazi Faez Isa’s petition
ISLAMABAD - The Supreme Court on Friday reserved judgement in Justice Qazi Faez Isa’s petition challenging the presidential reference filed against him for non-disclosure of family members’ properties in his wealth statement.
A ten-member larger bench of the apex court headed by Justice Umar Ata Bandial and comprising Justice Maqbool Baqar, Justice Manzoor Ahmad Malik, Justice Faisal Arab, Justice Mazhar Alam Khan Miankhel, Justice Munib Akhtar, Justice Sajjad Ali Shah, Justice Syed Mansoor Ali Shah, Justice Yahya Afridi and Justice Qazi Muhammad Amin Ahmed heard the case regarding proceedings of the Supreme Judicial Council (SJC) against Justice Qazi Faez Isa.
The reference filed against Justice Qazi Faez Isa alleges that he acquired three properties in London on lease in the name of his wife and children between 2011 and 2015, but did not disclose them in wealth returns.
- Pakistan becomes permanent member of SCO Youth Council07:57 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 259,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,477 confirmed ...07:47 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan minister tells reason behind reduction in coronavirus cases07:19 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Gold prices hit new high of Rs109,35007:07 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- K-Electric to face NAB inquiry over loadshedding, flouting agreement06:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- YouTube takes down Hadiqa Kiani’s song about Kashmir02:43 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Maya Ali experimenting with her cooking skills01:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Yasir Hussain is being subjected to online harassment & bullying: ...01:03 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020