Kulsoom Nawaz discharged from hospital in London
She was shifted to the Harley Street clinic in an emergency Sunday morning from Mayfair Apartments in London after her health worsened. Her sons, Hasan and Hussain Nawaz, had brought her to the hospital.
She visited a hospital for her routine checkup and was admitted there for deteriorating health. Reportedly, medics are to perform tests again before she can go home.
Kulsoom Nawaz was elected as the member of National Assembly (NA) in September after she won by-polls in NA-120 against Dr Yasmin Rashid of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) among other candidates.
She contested the by-election after her husband, former prime minister and ex-head of PML-N, Nawaz Sharif was disqualified as the premier on July 28, 2017 in a corruption probe.
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-March-07- Updated ...10:45 AM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Canadian biker girl Rosie Gabrielle ties the knot with Pakistani ...10:16 AM | 7 Mar, 2021
- One killed, 40 injured as Karachi Express coaches derail near Rohri09:40 AM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan reports 1,780 new Covid-19 cases, 39 deaths08:58 AM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 07 March 202108:25 AM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge - Two more goof-ups from the timeless ...08:00 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Ertugrul’s Engin Altan receives Indian Television Academy Award05:18 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Shehnaaz Gill and Badshah’s new song is a treat for the fans07:25 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021