SBP announces list of disciplines for Punjab Games
All the participating male and female teams, under the directives of Director General Sports Punjab Nadeem Sarwar, are undergoing hectic training under the supervision of qualified coaches.
Around 3,000 male and female players will take part in 30 games during the mega event. Male players will take part in 21 games, female athletes in seven disciplines while special children will also show their sports skills in two games.
Following is the list of games:-Games for male players: Archery, athletics, bodybuilding, karate, wrestling, boxing, kick-boxing, badminton, baseball, cycling, football, gymnastics, hockey, kabaddi, tennis, pentathlon, roller sports, squash, swimming, weightlifting and volleyball.
Games for female players: Taekwondo, wushu, table tennis, athletics, basketball, handball and volleyball.
Games for special children: Athletics and cycling.
- 38 years of fame: Green-eyed Afghan girl from famous magazine cover ...12:20 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Supreme Court seeks policy statement from services chiefs on ...11:45 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Lt Gen Nigar Johar becomes first woman colonel commandant of Pakistan ...11:18 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- US President Biden invites PM Imran to virtual summit on democracy10:56 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Karachi Zoo director removed after rare white lion dies of negligence09:52 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Pakistani stars heartbroken after rare white lion dies at Karachi Zoo05:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Latest video of TikTok star Alishbah Anjum’s takes the internet by ...03:57 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir's new dance video goes viral03:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021