President Alvi urged nation to adopt preventive measures against Coronavirus
ISLAMABAD - President Arif Alvi has appealed for national unity and urged the people to adopt preventive measures against Coronavirus.
In a video message, the president said the people of Pakistan should also learn from Chinese experience and fight the disease through unity and resilience.
Dr Arif Alvi said that he observed that Chinese people have shown a great resilience and unity against the pandemic.
The president emphasized on creating awareness about fighting the virus.
He said media and religious leaders should come forward to cope with this challenge.
He said that any person suffering from fever should immediately use mask, while other people should make it habit to wash their hands with soap every one hour, and cover their mouth during coughing.
Meanwhile, at the conclusion of two-day official visit to China, Pakistani delegation was tested for Coronavirus and their samples have been declared as 'clear.'
- Pakistan vs Netherlands: First match of ODI series to be played today12:35 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Another medal for Pakistan at Islamic Games12:21 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Tiger Shroff addresses Disha Patani breakup rumours11:59 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani Hajj pilgrims to receive Rs150,000 in subsidy from tomorrow11:25 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani movie wins award at Indian Film Festival of Melbourne10:51 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Nauman Ijaz shows PDA for wife on her birthday09:31 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Dananeer Mobeen's vivacious personality comes out in new video09:55 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Alia Bhatt gives fans a sneak peek into her adorable babymoon10:25 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022