B-52 Bomber crashes inside US base in Pacific
The incident is being treated as a "mishap", the BBC reported.
Local news site Kuam quoted the Guam governor's office as saying: "We assure the public that this does not appear to be an attack."
The crew members from the 69th Expeditionary Bomb Squadron were on a routine training mission, the Air Force said in a statement.
It said steps were being taken to minimise the environmental impact, without providing further details.
Photos showed the B-52 on the ground with thick, black smoke billowing from its fuselage.
B-52s are still going strong after 60 years in service in the US military - from Vietnam to Afghanistan.
Their main function is to provide the US with immediate global conventional and nuclear strike capability.
The US Army's bases there are considered among the most strategically important in the region.
In 2008, six crew members died when a B-52 crashed into the sea near Guam.
- Rs28 billion relief package for the poor will be part of next budget, ...11:35 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Pakistani PM Shehbaz Sharif to visit Turkey next week, says Foreign ...11:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shireen Mazari's daughter booked for 'defaming' Pakistan Army chief09:43 PM | 27 May, 2022
- PIA announces Pakistan's Hajj flights plan08:45 PM | 27 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shyra Roy shares her working experience with Hrithik Roshan07:53 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022