Pakistan expresses concern over India's interceptor missile test
Sartaj on Thursday informed Senate that Pakistan is considering to move a resolution in United Nations, urging it to declare the Indian Ocean a "nuclear free zone" and vowed to raise the issue with all major powers bilaterally and multilaterally.
During his speech to the upper house, the adviser said that Pakistan is planning to highlight the dangerous implications of India's plans to nuclearise the Indian Ocean at all relevant international forums and a proposal is under consideration to move a resolution in the next session of UN General Assembly to declare the Indian Ocean a "nuclear free zone".
- Pakistan’s ex-foreign minister Sardar Asif Ahmad dies in Lahore09:00 AM | 20 May, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:26 AM | 20 May, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 20 May 202208:10 AM | 20 May, 2022
- New Zealand pays Pakistan compensation for abruptly ending 2021 tour11:57 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Russia using new generation of lasers in Ukraine to burn up drones11:25 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Sunny Leone’s video of getting body massage goes viral06:50 PM | 19 May, 2022
- 'Willing to play Maryam Nawaz on-screen' – Saba Qamar reveals her ...05:55 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Yumna Zaidi and Merub Ali win hearts with latest video05:09 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022