Pakistan expresses concern over India's interceptor missile test
Sartaj on Thursday informed Senate that Pakistan is considering to move a resolution in United Nations, urging it to declare the Indian Ocean a "nuclear free zone" and vowed to raise the issue with all major powers bilaterally and multilaterally.
During his speech to the upper house, the adviser said that Pakistan is planning to highlight the dangerous implications of India's plans to nuclearise the Indian Ocean at all relevant international forums and a proposal is under consideration to move a resolution in the next session of UN General Assembly to declare the Indian Ocean a "nuclear free zone".
- The curious case of cigarette prices in Pakistan05:32 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Funeral of Saudi Prince Saud bin Abdullah today in Riyadh04:38 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Kylie Jenner tops Forbes' list of the highest-paid celebrities in the ...03:37 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Making a hairstyle like Ariana Grande doesn’t mean I’m copying ...01:23 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Meera claims she’s writing her autobiography01:19 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020