ATC sentences three LeJ terrorists to 28 years in prison
A CTD spokesperson said the department had arrested Imdadullah, Sajid Javed and Muhammad Khaliq belonging to the Lashkar-i-Jhangvi (LeJ) on Dec 24, 2016 after they attempted to attack the officials with hand grenades.
Subsequently, the CTD team lodged a case under section 4/5 Explosive Act and 7 Anti-Terrorism Act (ATA).
After listening to the arguments from both sides, Judge Malik Shabbir Ahmed awarded the terrorists 14-year imprisonment under each of the section along with the confiscation of their properties.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:32 AM | 28 Oct, 2021
- COVID cases dip as Pakistan sees 706 new infections, 9 deaths09:11 AM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 28 October 202108:41 AM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Two soldiers martyred while thwarting terrorists’ infiltration from ...10:15 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Hareem Shah's new bold video goes viral06:40 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor to get married in December?05:56 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Sania Mirza becomes a ‘rescue angel’ after Hafeez forgets ...05:24 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021