ATC sentences three LeJ terrorists to 28 years in prison
A CTD spokesperson said the department had arrested Imdadullah, Sajid Javed and Muhammad Khaliq belonging to the Lashkar-i-Jhangvi (LeJ) on Dec 24, 2016 after they attempted to attack the officials with hand grenades.
Subsequently, the CTD team lodged a case under section 4/5 Explosive Act and 7 Anti-Terrorism Act (ATA).
After listening to the arguments from both sides, Judge Malik Shabbir Ahmed awarded the terrorists 14-year imprisonment under each of the section along with the confiscation of their properties.
- Here are complete unofficial results of Senate Election 202109:53 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PSL 6 – Peshawar Zalmi fined for slow over-rate in match against ...09:15 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PM Imran Khan’s vote for Senate polls was also rejected?09:04 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- ‘Aik Qaum, Aik Manzil’ – ISPR releases teaser for Pakistan Day ...08:18 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PTI govt to lose Abdul Hafeez Shaikh as Pakistan's finance minister ...07:52 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Nauheed Cyrusi recreates Piya Basanti as the famous track turns 2007:00 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Birthday girl Shraddha Kapoor shows her dance moves at beach party06:13 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Anurag Kashyap and Taapsee Pannu face raids over 'tax evasion'05:14 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021