ATC sentences three LeJ terrorists to 28 years in prison
A CTD spokesperson said the department had arrested Imdadullah, Sajid Javed and Muhammad Khaliq belonging to the Lashkar-i-Jhangvi (LeJ) on Dec 24, 2016 after they attempted to attack the officials with hand grenades.
Subsequently, the CTD team lodged a case under section 4/5 Explosive Act and 7 Anti-Terrorism Act (ATA).
After listening to the arguments from both sides, Judge Malik Shabbir Ahmed awarded the terrorists 14-year imprisonment under each of the section along with the confiscation of their properties.
- Pakistan mulls legal action against England, NZ cricket teams: Info ...01:36 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- State Bank of Pakistan grants EMI License to Finja12:26 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Shilpa Shetty's husband Raj Kundra granted bail in pornography case ...12:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Karachi listed among least safe major cities in the EIU 2021 report11:34 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Top PR, event management agencies announce Pakistan’s first council ...07:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Canadian vlogger Rosie Gabrielle wants everyone to know that Pakistan ...05:53 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mathira claps back at trolls with an explosive statement: ‘Don’t ...04:57 PM | 20 Sep, 2021