Does vomiting break the fast? Dr Zakir Naik answers crucial Ramazan query
The most common question regarding fast is whether it is invalidated when someone vomits or not.
Dr Zakir Naik of Peace TV has answered the question in a short video. According to the scholar, if the vomiting is intentional- by sticking fingers inside the throat or deliberately viewing nasty stuff or due to any other reason - then the fast would definitely be broken.
Naik also cited multiple Ahadees (sayings of the Last Prophet Muhammad PBUH) from Sunan Al Tirmidhi and Sunan Abi Dawad and claimed that for unintentional vomiting, one should continue to observe his fast.
He, however, stipulated that one should not swallow the vomit after it has arrived in the mouth, otherwise, it would nullify his/her fast.
- Canada lauds Pakistan's constructive role during Afghan crisis09:04 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Orange Line Metro Train marks its 1st anniversary with a milestone of ...08:40 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- PM Imran woos investors at Riyadh investment forum08:19 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- PM Imran Khan addresses Middle East Green Initiative Summit in Saudi ...07:49 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Twitter hilariously trolls Akshay Kumar after Pakistan's victory ...05:38 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Babar Azam's father breaks into tears after Pakistan’s victory ...04:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021