Does vomiting break the fast? Dr Zakir Naik answers crucial Ramazan query
The most common question regarding fast is whether it is invalidated when someone vomits or not.
Dr Zakir Naik of Peace TV has answered the question in a short video. According to the scholar, if the vomiting is intentional- by sticking fingers inside the throat or deliberately viewing nasty stuff or due to any other reason - then the fast would definitely be broken.
Naik also cited multiple Ahadees (sayings of the Last Prophet Muhammad PBUH) from Sunan Al Tirmidhi and Sunan Abi Dawad and claimed that for unintentional vomiting, one should continue to observe his fast.
He, however, stipulated that one should not swallow the vomit after it has arrived in the mouth, otherwise, it would nullify his/her fast.
- State Bank of Pakistan grants EMI License to Finja12:26 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Shilpa Shetty's husband Raj Kundra granted bail in pornography case ...12:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Saudi Arabia once again offers to mediate between Pakistan, India10:58 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Info Minister's brother Faisal Chaudhry made NAB prosecutor10:26 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Ahead of UN talks, FM Qureshi calls for unfreezing of Afghan assets ...09:56 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Top PR, event management agencies announce Pakistan’s first council ...07:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Canadian vlogger Rosie Gabrielle wants everyone to know that Pakistan ...05:53 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mathira claps back at trolls with an explosive statement: ‘Don’t ...04:57 PM | 20 Sep, 2021