Imran Khan lands in Manchester refuting 'London Plan'
Imran Khan maintained that he came to see the children and would head back to Pakistan on Sunday.
Talking briefly to newsmen at the Manchester Airport, Khan said that he will accept the Supreme Court decision in Panama case and added that it was the first time in history that the country’s chief executive was present before the courts for his accountability.
He went on to clarify that the decision to appoint new counsel in place of Hamid Khan to represent PTI in the Panama case will be taken on his return to Pakistan.
Awami Muslim League chief Sheikh Rashid Ahmed and PTI leader Naeem-ul-Haq also reached Manchester on the same flight. Imran and Sheikh Rasheed also had a brief meeting at the airport prior to the departure of flight.
- Haider Ali hospitalised after viral illness10:32 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- PM Shehbaz felicitates Chinese leadership on National Day10:00 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Pakistani UN peacekeeper martyred in Central Africa09:46 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Iran’s key intelligence official killed in clashes with protesters09:06 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Bollywood actress Rani Mukerji set to release her autobiography04:48 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Tajikistan singer Abdu Rozik is the first contestant of Bigg Boss 1607:08 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Teaser revealed for Wasim Akram, Fawad Khan-starrer 'Money Back ...08:48 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022