Imran Khan lands in Manchester refuting 'London Plan'
Imran Khan maintained that he came to see the children and would head back to Pakistan on Sunday.
Talking briefly to newsmen at the Manchester Airport, Khan said that he will accept the Supreme Court decision in Panama case and added that it was the first time in history that the country’s chief executive was present before the courts for his accountability.
He went on to clarify that the decision to appoint new counsel in place of Hamid Khan to represent PTI in the Panama case will be taken on his return to Pakistan.
Awami Muslim League chief Sheikh Rashid Ahmed and PTI leader Naeem-ul-Haq also reached Manchester on the same flight. Imran and Sheikh Rasheed also had a brief meeting at the airport prior to the departure of flight.
- Ayeza Khan shares pictures of reunion with cousins11:32 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani boxers 'slip away' in UK as Commonwealth Games conclude11:07 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Bilal Abbas gears up for new acting project09:58 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Two terrorists killed in security forces' action in DI Khan09:27 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Hania Aamir in action to keep rainwater out of her Karachi apartment ...06:11 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Khushhal Khan criticised for 'expressionless acting' in Mushkil07:25 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022