Turbat killings: Five bodes sent to their hometown
After bathing the bodies, these were shifted to Jinnah International Airport and now will be received at the Lahore airport by the relatives of the deceased. They will take the bodies to native area for burial.
Security forces had recovered five bodies in Tajban area of Turbat, Balochistan days after finding 15 bullet-ridden bodies in the same district.
The bodies were found in a remote area of the district Friday night by the Levies forces.
Five killed persons have been identified as Usman Qadir, Danish Ali, Badar Munir, Saqib Ali and Qasim. All belong from Gujrat Punjab.
On November 15, forces found 15 bodies from Buleda area of Turbat. The killed persons hailed from Punjab and were going to Europe via Iran through agents.
The deceased have been identified as originally hailing from different parts of Punjab province, including Gujrat, Gujranwala, Sialkot, Wazirabad, and Mandi Bahauddin.
On Friday, the army claimed to have killed one of the people involved in the killing of the 15 men in an operation by the Frontier Corps.
- T20 World Cup: Curtis Campher shines as Ireland beat Netherlands11:45 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Five Saudi cadets graduate from Pakistan Air Force Academy11:27 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- DG ISI briefs COAS Bajwa on internal security, Afghanistan08:37 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra goes scuba diving in Spain (VIDEO)05:25 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021