Bus-Mini Truck collision claims 7 lives in Pakpattan
PAKPATTAN – At least seven people were killed and another nine got injured after a passenger bus and a mini truck collided in Pakpattan district on Tuesday morning.
According to details, the incident occurred near Arifwala area of the Pakpattan district. The injured have been shifted to DHQ Hospital in the city.
Punjab Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar has expressed grief and sorrow over the loss of precious lives in the accident.
- Pakistan students in China demand government to evacuate them at once05:54 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Woman killed, five injured after being hit by US Embassy vehicle05:45 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- ATC grants bail to accused in Judge video leak scandal case05:23 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- China extends New Year holiday as Coronavirus death toll rises to 8104:59 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan's export of surgical goods, medical instruments increases ...04:35 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Khalil ur Rehman's Meray Paas tum Ho trends worldwide on Twitter12:47 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Bambi is next up for Disney ‘Live-Action’ remake12:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Here’s everything that happened at the 4th Hum Style Awards12:25 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019