PML-N’s Dost Muhammad Khosa joins PPP
Sardar Dost Muhammad Khosa, a lawmaker from Punjab and son of former Punjab Governor Zufiqar Khosa, had a meeting with former president Asif Zardari, where PPP seniors leaders and former prime ministers Syed Yousaf Raza Gillani and Raja Pervez Ashraf were also present.
Later, Zardari chaired a meeting of PPP ticket holders for 2018 elections in Lahore. Senior leadership and local leaders also attended the meeting, which reviewed party’s preparation for next general elections.
Nawaz Sharif's cousin forms new political party 03:42 PM | 4 Oct, 2017
LAHORE - The Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) has registered a new political party launched last year by Sohail ...
Both the leaders discussed the current political situation and other issues, while Sardar Muhammad Khosa and Hassamudin Khosa were also present on the occasion.
During the meeting, Zardari formally invited Khosa to join PPP; however, Khosa replied that he will make his decision after a consultation with close aides.
- LIVE: PTI supporters in Imran Khan's long march set police van on ...11:03 PM | 25 May, 2022
- All educational institutions to remain closed in Rawalpindi tomorrow09:28 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Another child paralyzed as Pakistan reports fourth polio case of 202208:44 PM | 25 May, 2022
- HSA, UNFPA mark Int'l day of Midwife 2022 and day to end Obstetric ...08:14 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Pakistan Army strongly condemns sentencing of Kashmiri leader Yasin ...08:01 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Amar Khan and Momal Sheikh's hilarious BTS video goes viral06:45 PM | 25 May, 2022
- ‘Pawri girl’ Dananeer Mobeen's new video goes viral02:07 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Coke Studio 14 sets new popularity records in India04:44 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022