Foreign Direct Investment witnesses increase of 111.5 percent: PM Imran
In a tweet, the premier said that Foreign Direct Investment witnessed an increase of 111.5 percent while Foreign Private Investment surged by 194 per cent during this period.
— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) October 18, 2019
He said Current Account Deficit has gone down by 80 percent during the corresponding period while the remittances increased by 17 per cent.
Similarly, exports registered an increase of 5.9 per cent over the last year while imports decreased by 18.6 per cent.
- PDM workers storm Multan stadium ahead of Nov 30 rally11:49 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- OIC adopts Pakistan-sponsored resolution against Islamophobia11:36 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Mike Tyson returns to ring (Face-off VIDEO)11:22 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- #JusticeForKainat: AJK student found dead in Islamabad11:09 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- CokeStudio 2020 lineup revealed06:10 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Zindagi Tamasha – Pakistan's first Oscar submission04:22 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Maryam Nafees tests positive for coronavirus12:01 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020