Foreign Direct Investment witnesses increase of 111.5 percent: PM Imran
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan says it is a great achievement of his economic team to turn around the national economy within a year.
In a tweet, the premier said that Foreign Direct Investment witnessed an increase of 111.5 percent while Foreign Private Investment surged by 194 per cent during this period.
— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) October 18, 2019
He said Current Account Deficit has gone down by 80 percent during the corresponding period while the remittances increased by 17 per cent.
Similarly, exports registered an increase of 5.9 per cent over the last year while imports decreased by 18.6 per cent.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Youth-led projects showcased in Student Leaders Conference08:41 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Infinix, CarlCare join hands with M&P to provide unmatched after-sale ...08:26 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Mehwish Hayat says Pervez Musharraf deserves a chance to be heard02:30 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Kate Middleton thanks Maheen Khan with sweet note02:06 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019