Foreign Direct Investment witnesses increase of 111.5 percent: PM Imran
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan says it is a great achievement of his economic team to turn around the national economy within a year.
In a tweet, the premier said that Foreign Direct Investment witnessed an increase of 111.5 percent while Foreign Private Investment surged by 194 per cent during this period.
— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) October 18, 2019
He said Current Account Deficit has gone down by 80 percent during the corresponding period while the remittances increased by 17 per cent.
Similarly, exports registered an increase of 5.9 per cent over the last year while imports decreased by 18.6 per cent.
- UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad09:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Private college teacher arrested for allegedly raping, filming ...08:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan set to get first ever space museum in 8 months07:09 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020