Ali Haider Gilani to pen book on his horrible experience with Al-Qaida
Talking to newsmen on Sunday, Haider expressed that he had informed Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and Chief of Army Staff General Raheel Sharif about his abductors and their facilitators.
He also claimed that his kidnappers and facilitators were from Punjab.
Gilani recalled the harrowing moment when he had gone out after hearing gun shots and subsequently was kidnapped. He added that he was taken to Faisalabad by his kidnappers.
He also paid tributes to the security guards who died resisting his kidnappers
Regarding law and order situation, Haider opined that there had been marked improvement in law and order situation in the country. He called for jointly fighting the war against terrorism.
Ali Haider Gilani was kidnapped by Al Qaeda from Multan as he was about to address a political gathering days before 2013 General Elections.He was released on May 11 after an operation in Afghanistan.
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 28 February 202111:05 AM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistani lookalike of Aishwarya Rai goes viral (VIDEO)10:45 AM | 28 Feb, 2021
- After Elite and Dolphin squad, Lahore police introduce another patrol ...10:15 AM | 28 Feb, 2021
- PM Imran to launch Nandana fort tourist project today09:30 AM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Covid-19: Pakistan reports 1,176 new cases, 23 deaths08:45 AM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Bilal Saeed's 'Baari' crosses 100 million views milestone on Youtube08:56 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Indians boycott 'Spider-Man' over anti-Modi tweet11:41 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- 'Chaar Darkht' – Ali Gul Pir trolls India in #FantasticTeaDay video05:14 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021