Caretaker govt to be formed under Gen Raheel for 3 years in 2018, claims newspaper
Daily Khabrain has claimed that a decision regarding setting up a caretaker government for next three years has been made in order to make Pakistan a corruption-free country as all institutions want to get rid of menaces nurturing under the current political system.
It further claimed the caretaker government, comprising old politicians, bureaucrats, technocrats and retired generals, will be headed by former chief of army staff General (r) Rahil Sharif to ensure the accountability of everyone.
Through the caretaker government, a way would be paved for introducing presidential government system by eliminating the current power-sharing system, parliamentary system, in order to strengthen Pakistan.
Credible personalities, including Dr Attaur Rehman, Nisar Memon and others, would be brought into the parliament through caretaker government for holding accountability.
Meanwhile, Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) termed it unrealistic stating that Raheel Shairf is under a five years contract with Saudi government during which he cannot do anything else, the newspaper reported.
- Pakistan Army soldier martyred as terrorists attack Thall check post: ...03:50 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Namibia win toss and opt to field first against ...03:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Facebook likely to change its name to focus on Metaverse02:49 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- vivo announces the launch of X70 Pro in Pakistan02:34 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Ayesha Omar and Shoaib Malik’s new bold photos set internet on fire02:00 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Daler Mehndi wishes Eid Milad-un-Nabi to Muslim fans06:33 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021