Rain-wind-thundershowers forecast for Punjab, KPK, Kashmir, GB and Islamabad
LAHORE - Rain-wind-thundershowers have been forecasted for Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP), Islamabad, Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan (GB) while heavy falls are expected in Upper Punjab, Upper and central Khyber Pakhtunkhuwa (KP) and Kashmir during next 12 hours.
According to met office, isolated rain is also expected in northeast Balochistan and southeastern Sindh during same period.
Temperature of some major cities recorded this morning:
Islamabad, Lahore and Muzaffarabad 24 degree centigrade, Karachi 30, Peshawar and Quetta 26, Murree and Rawlakot 18 and Gilgit 19 degree centigrade.
According to Met Office forecast about Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IIOJ&K), the weather in Jammu, Pulwama, Anantnag, Shopian and Baramulla will be partly cloudy with chances of rain-thundershowers while in Leh it will be partly cloudy.
Temperature recorded this morning in Srinagar and Pulwama 20, Jammu 24, Leh 12, Anantnag 21, Shopian 18 and Baramulla 19 degree centigrade.
- Suzuki likely to unveil 9th Generation Alto this year11:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan to create tech-based farms to promote exports11:04 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan’s UN envoy Munir intensified efforts to accomplish ...09:57 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- PAMI elects Prof Dr. Chaudhry Abdul Rehman as new president08:50 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Queen Elizabeth strips disgraced Harvey Weinstein of top royal honour02:43 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Asim Abbasi apologises for copying French artist Malika Favre's work ...02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy roped in to co-direct a Marvel film01:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020