Fan gets diamond ring for Imran Khan’s new wife
Bilal Ahmad Bodla, who is a resident of Bahawalpur and a vegetable vendor, purchased an expensive diamond ring for Bushra Maneka as a gift and to express happiness over the marriage.
He said while talking to the newspaper, that Imran Khan is the only one who really cares about the country, adding that everyone is happy over the marriage and that only the rivals of the PTI are turning it into an issue.
Bodla said that this decision should be respected as religion has allowed us to marry and that Imran Khan has not committed any crime by doing so. His political rivals are making his marriage an issue which is condemnable, he added.
He said that he was going to deliver the ring to the leader’s new wife through Jehangir Tareen.
Bodla also has the honour of preparing a 50 metre wide Pakistan Flag which was displayed in Dring Stadium Bahawalpur.
- Sharjah builds on its FDI appeal in 2020; attracts $220 million in ...04:00 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Has State Bank of Pakistan restricted ATM withdrawal limit to Rs1,000?03:21 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik finally reveal the name of their baby girl01:50 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021