Are Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt going to tie the knot in 2020?
According to a local newspaper, Ranbir and Alia might tie the knot in 2020.
"Alia is in a great phase of her life right now. She is in love and they both are sure of each other. Marriage is certainly on the cards but it won't happen before 2020," a leading journalist told the portal.
Ranbir had also mentioned on his Twitter regarding getting married soon. The 35-year-old actor, who is awaiting the release of Sanju, recently interacted with his fans on social media. When one of his fans asked about his marriage plans, Ranbir answered, "Soon hopefully."
In response to a question regarding wedding plans by a leading newspaper Alia Bhatt answered, "I am not someone who plans out my life thinking, 'Well, that's how it should be done.' I feel the best things in life should happen when they are least expected. Maybe, people expect me to get married at 30, but I might surprise myself as well and get married before that."
Both the actors met at the sets of Ayan Mukerji's Brahmastra, and their grand entry at Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja's reception only grabbed more eyeballs.
With the way things are shaping, it seems the two will be tying the knot soon!
- Rashid Malik congrats PTF head on Pak U-12 team’s title win10:19 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- PM Imran inaugurates Pakistan's largest sports drive tomorrow09:54 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani warships dock at Iranian port in second visit of this year09:25 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- 4th PGA Ladies Amateur Golf Championship concludes08:53 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- PM Imran announces Pakistan's bravery award for man who tried saving ...08:35 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Sara Ali Khan, Ranveer Singh win hearts with killer dance moves on ...05:15 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars spotted dancing at celebrity wedding04:06 PM | 5 Dec, 2021