Femina Miss India 2018: Tamil Nadu's girl Anukreethy Vas wins the crown
Anukreethy Vas, who was previously crowned Colours Femina Miss Tamil Nadu, beat 30 contestants to bag the top honour in front of a judges panel that included Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar, who awarded Anukreethy Vas her crown.
Meenakshi Chaudhary from Haryana was the first runner-up while Shreya Rao Kamavarapu from Andhra Pradesh secured the second runner-up position.
The judge's panel included cricketers Irfan Pathan and KL Rahul and Bollywood actors like Malaika Arora, Bobby Deol, and Kunal Kapoor.
The glamorous evening saw performances by stars like Madhuri Dixit, Kareena Kapoor, and Jacqueline Fernandez. Manushi Chhillar, along with Miss United Continents 2017 Sana Dua, and Miss Intercontinental 2017 Priyanka Kumari, crowned their respective successors.
This is the first time in the history of the Miss India beauty pageant that a girl from Tamil Nadu won the title.
Many Congratulations Ms Anukreethy Vas!
- 4th PGA Ladies Amateur Golf Championship concludes08:53 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- PM Imran announces Pakistan's bravery award for man who tried saving ...08:35 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Coca Cola Super League Polo: Zacky Farms win another title08:02 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Punjab governor draws world's attention to humanitarian crisis in ...07:33 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Corps Commander Polo Cup sponsored by Diamond Paints: Remounts lift ...07:12 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Sara Ali Khan, Ranveer Singh win hearts with killer dance moves on ...05:15 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars spotted dancing at celebrity wedding04:06 PM | 5 Dec, 2021