ICC anti-corruption unit summons Salman Butt
DUBAI (Web Desk/Agencies) - The Anti-Corruption Unit of International Cricket Council (ICC) has summoned banned Pakistani cricketer Salman Butt, local media reported on Tuesday.
As per reports, ICC has summoned Salman Butt on the request of Chairman Pakistan Cricket Board Shahryar Khan who has asked ICC to review the 10-year ban on the former test captain.
Sources said that Salman Butt might be allowed to make a comeback in domestic cricket after his cooperation with ICC.
The international cricket body also allowed pacer Muhammad Amir to play domestic cricket last year after he shared information about spot-fixing scandal which three Pakistani players, including Muhammad Asif, had confessed to being involved in.
- In a historic first, people with mental illness allowed to open a ...07:58 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Finance Minister Shaukat Tarin ‘to run for Senate’07:15 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Peshawar Zalmi take on Quetta Gladiators tonight06:41 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Saudi Arabia cancels Hajj for international pilgrims over COVID-19 ...06:11 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Waseem Abbas reflects on Mahira Khan-Firdous Jamal controversy04:44 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shah Rukh Khan gets back to work for 'Pathan' shooting04:20 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021