Pak Army soldier martyred in Indian ceasefire violation along LoC
RAWALPINDI – A Pakistan Army soldier embraced martyrdom after Indian forces resorted to unprovoked ceasefire violation in Kayani Sector, Leepa Valley along the Line of Control (LoC).
According to Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR), Indian fire was responded effectively by Pakistan Army troops targeting Indian Army posts.
During the exchange of fire on Thursday, 30-year-old Sepoy Imtiaz Ali from Pabbi village of district Nowshera, embraced martyrdom while valiantly defending the motherland.
- KSA indicates health standards as primary criteria for Hajj pilgrims03:10 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Gigi Hadid slams British Magazine claiming that she's 'disguising' ...02:42 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- LHC extends Shehbaz Sharif's bail in assets beyond means case02:09 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Sushant Singh Rajput's fan honors the late actor by naming a star ...12:44 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Model with Down syndrome featured in Gucci Beauty Campaign in Italian ...11:40 AM | 7 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020