COAS Raheel telephones Afghan president, CE
#COAS called Afgn President Ashraf Ghani,CE Dr Abdullah Abdullah& Comd Resolute sp Msn in Afgn,Gen John Campbell&shared details with them-2— AsimBajwa (@AsimBajwaISPR) January 21, 2016
According to Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) chief Lt Gen Asim Bajwa, army chief also shared these details with commander of Resolute Support Mission and United States Forces in Afghanistan Gen John Campbell.
Bajwa said investigation on the Charsadda university attack had revealed it was controlled from a location in Afghanistan by using Afghan cell phone SIMs.
At least 20 people were killed when four unidentified gunmen entered Bacha Khan University in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s Charsadda town Wednesday and opened fire on students and faculty members as they gathered at the school for a poetry recital to commemorate the death anniversary of the activist and leader whom the school is named after.
- ICCIA holds Best of Entrepreneurship Pakistan Session at IBA11:33 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Nimra Khan boggles netizens with latest video11:01 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Angelina Jolie pens heartfelt note after visiting flood-hit areas in ...10:35 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Tuba Anwar and Mathira's virtual spat gets serious07:43 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Nora Fatehi's new dance video sets internet on fire07:10 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022