Imran Farooq murder suspect wants to move International Court of Justice against MQM leadership
Talking to newsmen in the premises of Islamabad's anti-terrorism court (ATC), Shamim went on to say that he needs public support to pursue the case in international community as it was conspiracy planned by the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) leaders.
When asked if he would become prosecution's witness in the murder case, he responded saying "Yes."
On the occasion, Khalid Shamim also said that MQM's Altaf Hussain and Muhammad Anwar were agents of MI-6, CIA and RAW, and working against Pakistan.
Meanwhile the ATC has extended the custody of three suspects, Khalid Shamim, Muazzam Ali and Mohsin Ali Syed; in Imran Farooq murder case for another 14 days.
- Haider Ali hospitalised after viral illness10:32 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- PM Shehbaz felicitates Chinese leadership on National Day10:00 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Pakistani UN peacekeeper martyred in Central Africa09:46 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Iran’s key intelligence official killed in clashes with protesters09:06 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Bollywood actress Rani Mukerji set to release her autobiography04:48 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Tajikistan singer Abdu Rozik is the first contestant of Bigg Boss 1607:08 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Teaser revealed for Wasim Akram, Fawad Khan-starrer 'Money Back ...08:48 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022