Bilawal, Bakhtawar take notice of Pitafi’s derogatory remarks to female MPA
.@BBhuttoZardari takes serious notice of media reports about remarks of a Sindh Minister about a woman MPA of Opposition in Sindh Assembly.
— PPP (@MediaCellPPP) January 21, 2017
The PPP chairman also said that stern action should be taken against him. He also directed PPP Sindh president and provincial Parliamentary leader to take action against him.
Earlier, Bakhtawar Bhutto took to Twitter to warn the PPP lawmaker saying "Yes [Pitafi] must apologise[.] absolutely unacceptable behaviour & totally against ethos of our party that has been led by the strongest of women #PPP".
— Bakhtawar B-Zardari (@BakhtawarBZ) January 21, 2017
On Friday, Pitafi called Abbasi a "drama queen" when she sought response from him on a question in a session chaired by Deputy Speaker Shehla Raza.
The minister, instead of answering the question, responded in a harsh and taunting manner when the lady lawmaker asked him to read the question written in English.
- Security forces arrest five TTP terrorists in Sindh11:02 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- TLP protests – Sheikh Rasheed arrives in Lahore for third round of ...10:30 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Pakistan team practice in Harare ahead of first T2010:18 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- China establishes world's largest 5G mobile network09:38 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Amir Liaquat's Nagin dance video goes viral06:19 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Ali Azmat tests positive for COVID-1904:15 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021