Bilawal, Bakhtawar take notice of Pitafi’s derogatory remarks to female MPA
.@BBhuttoZardari takes serious notice of media reports about remarks of a Sindh Minister about a woman MPA of Opposition in Sindh Assembly.
— PPP (@MediaCellPPP) January 21, 2017
The PPP chairman also said that stern action should be taken against him. He also directed PPP Sindh president and provincial Parliamentary leader to take action against him.
Earlier, Bakhtawar Bhutto took to Twitter to warn the PPP lawmaker saying "Yes [Pitafi] must apologise[.] absolutely unacceptable behaviour & totally against ethos of our party that has been led by the strongest of women #PPP".
— Bakhtawar B-Zardari (@BakhtawarBZ) January 21, 2017
On Friday, Pitafi called Abbasi a "drama queen" when she sought response from him on a question in a session chaired by Deputy Speaker Shehla Raza.
The minister, instead of answering the question, responded in a harsh and taunting manner when the lady lawmaker asked him to read the question written in English.
- Nadal downs Djokovic to clinch record-extending 10th Italian Open ...11:50 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Pakistanis above 30 asked to get vaccinated as soon as possible11:29 PM | 16 May, 2021
- India reports 4,077 new Covid deaths as UP police try to keep sacred ...10:47 PM | 16 May, 2021
- OIC resolution calls upon Israel to stop rights violations, terrorism ...09:52 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Bollywood's Hina Khan wears Pakistani designer on Eid-ul-Fitr02:38 PM | 16 May, 2021
- ‘New beginnings’ – Ghana Ali all set to tie the knot01:19 PM | 16 May, 2021
- MD Glam on why women should say no to skincare products made from ...10:01 AM | 16 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021