Obama's new home after presidency at a glance--(see pics)
As per media reports, the Obama and his family have already moved into an 8,200-square-foot house in the Kalorama neighbourhood of Washington, D.C.
Let's have a look at what's inside the house where the Obama family would reside.
The nine-bedroom, eight-and-a-half-bath home was built in 1928 and last sold for $5.3 million in May 2014.
Their new house is certainly not as big as the White House, but it still has a lot of space to stretch out after eight years in office.
These pictures hark back to 2014 and there's a probability of a major facelift before Obama's family moves in.
- Security forces arrest five TTP terrorists in Sindh11:02 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- TLP protests – Sheikh Rasheed arrives in Lahore for third round of ...10:30 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Pakistan team practice in Harare ahead of first T2010:18 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- China establishes world's largest 5G mobile network09:38 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- How many Pakistanis are expected to perform Hajj this year, reveals ...08:55 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Ali Azmat tests positive for COVID-1904:15 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Justin Bieber all set for a cameo in Friends: The Reunion Special05:31 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021