Pir Sialvi gives seven days deadline for imposition of Sharia in country
"He said that government should pave the way for the imposition of Sharia in seven days and if it failed to abide our demands the protests would be staged in streets and roads across the country," the 82-year-old leader announced while addressing to a Khatm-e-Nubowat, Finality of Prophet, conference at Data Darbar in Lahore.
Reiterating is the demand for resignation of the minister, he appealed the Ulema, religious scholars, should not vote to PML-N in next election and only cast their vote in favour of Ghulaman-e-Rasul.
The head of Sirat-e-Mustaqeem, Movement for Right Path, Asif Jalali has announced fill jails movement from January 27.
Hazrat Pir Khwaja Hameeduddin Sialvi is a spiritual leader and politician based in Sial Sharif, Sargodha. His family belongs to Barelvi movement. He was a member of Senate from March 1988 to March 1991.
- Pakistan to introduce Asia's first ever e-passport service next year11:58 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Olaf Scholz takes over as German chancellor11:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Aurangabad 'honour killing': Indian teen arrested for beheading ...11:19 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Indian lover crashes ex-girlfriend's wedding ceremony in viral video11:03 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars condemn Faisalabad incident08:42 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021