Pir Sialvi gives seven days deadline for imposition of Sharia in country
"He said that government should pave the way for the imposition of Sharia in seven days and if it failed to abide our demands the protests would be staged in streets and roads across the country," the 82-year-old leader announced while addressing to a Khatm-e-Nubowat, Finality of Prophet, conference at Data Darbar in Lahore.
Reiterating is the demand for resignation of the minister, he appealed the Ulema, religious scholars, should not vote to PML-N in next election and only cast their vote in favour of Ghulaman-e-Rasul.
The head of Sirat-e-Mustaqeem, Movement for Right Path, Asif Jalali has announced fill jails movement from January 27.
Hazrat Pir Khwaja Hameeduddin Sialvi is a spiritual leader and politician based in Sial Sharif, Sargodha. His family belongs to Barelvi movement. He was a member of Senate from March 1988 to March 1991.
- First PIA flight to Oman’s Salalah airport receives water cannon ...07:05 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- ‘Historic moment’ – Islamabad airport handles first cargo for ...06:29 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Social media reacts to whooping hike in petrol price in Pakistan05:26 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- TECNO successfully completes Islamabad matches for the PUBG Campus ...04:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Yumna Zaidi all praise for co-stars Bilal Abbas Khan and Sajal Aly10:48 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat expresses love for Jennifer Lopez04:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021
- Celebrities who are gifted athletes05:57 PM | 5 Sep, 2021