Pakistan urges India to come to negotiating table for regional peace
Speaking on Pakistan Television, the foreign minister said that war which always brought destruction could not be considered as an option, particularly when both the countries are nuclear powers.
The minister regretted that Kashmir is burning as India is trying to suppress the voice of Kashmiris through the military presence and its black laws.
Qureshi, however, said that the voice of Kashmiris cannot be suppressed in this modern era of electronic media and the Internet.
Shah Mahmood Qureshi said the Europe Commission and the United Nations (UN) had categorically stated that Kashmiris were fighting for their right to self-determination.
- India’s first PM Jawaharlal Nehru’s statue vandalised by Hindutva ...11:02 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Leaked phone call allegedly between Malik Riaz and Asif Zardari goes ...10:47 PM | 28 May, 2022
- PropTech: the inevitable digitization of real estate in Pakistan10:28 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan gets clean chit in drugs case07:47 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Ghana Ali expresses her resentment towards Maryam Nawaz09:12 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Hareem Farooq celebrates birthday in style06:22 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022