Pakistan re-elected to Executive Board of UNESCO for 4 years
PARIS - Pakistan has been re-elected to the Executive Board of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO).
The members of the Executive Board are elected by UNESCO’s General Conference according to a system of the regional grouping.
Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi, in a tweet, has congratulated Ambassador of Pakistan to France Moin-ul-Haq and his team and said that said Pakistan 's election to the UNESCO Executive Board is a testimony to its stellar contributions in promoting International cooperation in the fields of education, science and culture.
Election to the UNESCO Executive Board this evening in Paris is a testimony to Pak’s stellar contributions in promoting Int'l cooperation in the fields of edu, science & culture. I commend the MoFA, Amb. Moin & his team for their hardwork & congratulate them on this achievement.— Shah Mahmood Qureshi (@SMQureshiPTI) November 20, 2019
- 10 patients die as lawyers’ protest intensifies at Lahore's Punjab ...01:37 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- IHC approves bail of Asif Ali Zardari on medical grounds12:50 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Meesha Shafi records her statement in harassment case12:39 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019