Pakistan re-elected to Executive Board of UNESCO for 4 years
PARIS - Pakistan has been re-elected to the Executive Board of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO).
The members of the Executive Board are elected by UNESCO’s General Conference according to a system of the regional grouping.
Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi, in a tweet, has congratulated Ambassador of Pakistan to France Moin-ul-Haq and his team and said that said Pakistan's election to the UNESCO Executive Board is a testimony to its stellar contributions in promoting International cooperation in the fields of education, science and culture.
Election to the UNESCO Executive Board this evening in Paris is a testimony to Pak’s stellar contributions in promoting Int'l cooperation in the fields of edu, science & culture. I commend the MoFA, Amb. Moin & his team for their hardwork & congratulate them on this achievement.— Shah Mahmood Qureshi (@SMQureshiPTI) November 20, 2019
- PM Imran felicitates China on 71st founding anniversary08:29 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Here is complete process to apply online for Punjab Rozgar Scheme08:02 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Dilip Kumar gets emotional over Pakistan's decision of restoring his ...05:58 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan lodges protest with India for latest ceasefire violation ...05:57 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- NAB arrests son of PPP's late Amin Fahim for corruption05:54 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Shaam Idrees introduces his eldest daughter Dua Idrees04:37 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Happy Birthday Naaday Ali, keep making mama proud: Hadiqa Kiani04:12 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Haseena Moin to write a special web-series on breast cancer awareness ...03:46 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020