Pakistan not to send Intelligence Bureau chief to India for SAARC meeting
The two-day meeting is set to start from Thursday in New Delhi. It aims to discuss regional security matters and the cooperation among the member states ahead of annual SAARC summit which is scheduled to be held in Pakistan this year.
Indian Director of Intelligence Bureau Dineshwar Sharma is hosting the meeting in New Delhi. The intelligence chiefs of all Saarc countries have been invited.
DG IB Aftab Sultan was expected to visit India to attend the meeting, however, Indian Home Ministry on Wednesday said that instead of him Pakistani High Commission to India Abdul Basit will represent the country.
Earlier on Sunday, a group of attackers stormed India's Uri base in Occupied Kashmir, killing 18 troops. India blamed Pakistan for the incident, however, Pakistan called it India's attempt to divert attention from Indian atrocities in Kashmir during the last two months.
- Karachi court awards death penalty to man for raping daughter’s ...10:06 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Covid-19: Pakistan reports 1,910 new infections, 64 deaths in 24 hours09:25 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Live Open Market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:05 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 28 January 202108:45 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Three-day sports festival kicks off in Khalti Frozan Lake today12:05 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Natasha Ali shares her wedding pictures with fans07:43 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Faysal Qureshi reacts to news of couple confessing to sexually ...07:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Muneeb Butt shares a heartwarming father-son moment03:57 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021