PM Nawaz to address UN General Assembly today
The premier is expected to brief the world body and the international community about serious human rights situation in held Kashmir by Indian occupation forces and the need to resolve the longstanding dispute.
The address would also expose conspiracies hatched by India against Pakistan, for which all eyes would be on the Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif at the UNGA.
On the sidelines of the UN General Assembly session, the Prime Minister will have three important bilateral meetings.
The prime minister is scheduled to meet Chinese Prime Minister Li Keqiang, President of Iran Hassan Rouhani and UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon.
The PM is likely to devote a large part of his address to the UN General Assembly for exposing Indian human rights abuses in the Occupied Kashmir. He will also urge the world body to intervene to enforce UN resolutions for a plebiscite in Kashmir.
- 'Dollars will rain on the ground from a helicopter...' Pakistani ...11:48 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Senate resolution condemns misleading Google, Wikipedia search ...11:21 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Senate passes resolution against circulation of fake currency notes ...11:09 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Winter Sports Festival concludes in Naltar; GB Scouts and PAF ...10:53 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- COAS Bajwa, ISI chief call on PM Imran in Islamabad10:35 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Pehli Si Muhabbat crosses 2.2 million views in just one day after ...07:28 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- #Cannoli – Islamabad café rebrands its logo after facing severe ...07:14 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Bollywood pours in best wishes for Mrs. and Mr. Varun Dhawan06:50 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021