PM Nawaz to address UN General Assembly today
The premier is expected to brief the world body and the international community about serious human rights situation in held Kashmir by Indian occupation forces and the need to resolve the longstanding dispute.
The address would also expose conspiracies hatched by India against Pakistan, for which all eyes would be on the Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif at the UNGA.
On the sidelines of the UN General Assembly session, the Prime Minister will have three important bilateral meetings.
The prime minister is scheduled to meet Chinese Prime Minister Li Keqiang, President of Iran Hassan Rouhani and UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon.
The PM is likely to devote a large part of his address to the UN General Assembly for exposing Indian human rights abuses in the Occupied Kashmir. He will also urge the world body to intervene to enforce UN resolutions for a plebiscite in Kashmir.
- Are Sanam Saeed and Mohib Mirza getting married? Here’s all you ...01:08 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Brazil becomes second country to pass half million Covid-19 deaths12:03 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Police deny Mandokhel's request for registering case against Firdous ...10:50 AM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Mufti Aziz ur Rehman, son arrested from Mianwali after 3 days of ...10:25 AM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Pakistani TikToker remanded in police custody over fraud with ...12:11 AM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Twitter slams Dhoop ki Deewar over 'problematic' storyline05:32 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Reema Khan shares adorable video with her husband05:38 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021