Imam-e-Kaaba to lead Friday prayers in Lahore
The Imam-e-Kaaba is coming to Pakistan on a special invitation of the government.
On Wednesday, a senior Saudi government official said the Imam will address a public congregation and will invite the Ummah to unite against the forces of evil.
He will stay in Lahore for four days and three days in Islamabad and will help improve relations between Pakistan and Saudi Arabia.
Sources have revealed that the Saudi government has two major priorities during the Imam’s visit in Pakistan. These include turning the public opinion in favour of Saudi Arabia and giving effective message for the eradication of polio.
- Pakistan FM discusses peace process with Afghan counterpart02:48 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Referee judge to decide Shehbaz Sharif’s bail matter02:28 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- 9 to 12 classes to start from tomorrow; primary schools to reopen ...01:43 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Sarah Khan, Falak Shabir expecting their first child?09:16 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas releases his rendition of Qaseedah Burdah Shareef05:59 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021